Deposit not paid!

Hi
I deposited AU$25 on Saturday and the bank transfer was immediately deducted from my bank account however, Joe fortune denied my money being deposited! It is now Monday 2 days later and the money has definitely been deducted from my account yet there is STILL NO DEPOSIT INTO MY JOE FORTUNE ACCOUNT! Where is MY MONEY???

1 Like

And where are all your agents?
Does anyone work here?

1 Like

This is likely what is called a pre authorized transaction. The bank sends funds to us expecting the merchant is receiving the payment, but as it’s been denied it gets bounced back. You’ll likely receive this back in 7-10 business days.

Well in the 5 years that I have been with Joe fortune, not once has a payment ever been denied or bounced back into my account! Please provide proof that this money bounced back into my account please!

1 Like

This isn’t really possible as this is your bank account. I can simply confirm that we did not receive any payment that I’m seeing. After 7-10 business days if this doesn’t go back to your bank account we can always look into it further with a running bank statement, but this probably won’t be needed.

Well I’ve sent the digital transaction direct from my bank account above …… I don’t know how much clearer it needs to be ?

1 Like

A running bank account statement would be every transaction from the date of the charge until present. Though again, this payment shown above is likely going to be returned to you in the timeframe.

Why won’t you just put it in to my account? Or send it back to my bank account? Including the International fees!

1 Like

As I stated this is a common occurrence and in most cases is simply a pre authorized transaction. If we were to just refund them without needing any proof that it wasn’t returned in most cases we would simply be providing back a refund for something we didn’t even receive and is given back already.

Secondly, any player could simply state that they had an issue and ask for a refund. We understand that’s not what is happening here, but as a business we obviously require proof of issues like this.

You will likely have these funds returned to you within the next few business days. After this timeframe we can look into providing the statement.