Gameplay shuffle to losing screen

Has anyone come across this whilst on slots. Royale with cheese. Hit a winning screen. Within a second it punched another screen up and did not pay the winning roll. I go through gameplay history, it is no declared a winning screen nor a loss. It is declared a shuffle screen, paying nothing and has the screen it shuffled to as a seperate bet even though my current funds did not change. What even is a shuffle roll? Some new way of saying “we aren’t paying that one”. I connect with chat support who say all bets were correct and normal but can’t explain what the shuffle is.
Picture of screenshot clearly showing a win screen named a shuffle and the screen it shuffled too.
Any assistance on this matter would be great as chat support are no help at all.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. Do you happen to have any screenshots showing this winning spin? Ultimately without this generally we can only go by what we see on our end in the system, and if there’s no winning spins showing this would generally mean it was a visual error. Note that what you see on screen is mostly just for entertainment, and this can sometimes have glitches or freeze when disconnecting. There are times you may see something on screen that isn’t the actual result of your spin. Though if you provide us details to find it, we can show you what the system registered.

1 Like

Screenshot_2022-06-06-17-53-47-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Screenshot_2022-06-06-17-52-37-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

IMG_20220606_224452

With all respect granted if I’m seeing stuff it must be good as I got a few happy snappies of the spin. It has logged that it shuffled on me and you can see I have used no funds to get to the next spin screen also. I do understand what you are saying though.

These screenshots appear to be in a format that can’t be enlarged. Could you perhaps send them to moderator@joefortuneonlinepokies.com so we can look at them. It’s a bit hard to see specific details on the screenshots.

Not a problem. Sending now

Same happened. They think we lie.
Disgusting day by day.
And they are not ashamed they do it all the time

1 Like