Happy Holidays! Forum Contest

Hey there Joe and peeps.

So on chat i keep getting informed about these awesome competitions that run on the forum. I keep my eyes peeled for any and check it quite frequemtly. Ive been a member on the forum since may 2022. Not once have i seen anything related to any kind of competition. If anyone has seen any id love to hear about it :smile:

1 Like

We’ll likely be having something coming up for Christmas, but have been waiting to get a bit more active members in order to give a few players a chance to win something. As our player base increases on the Forum we do plan to have more items on the Horizon.

2 Likes

I guess it would be great if you give some bonus to those who are already here rather then waiting for other members to join.

2 Likes

Is it for the next’s year Christmas :christmas_tree:? :joy:

2 Likes

Merry xmas incorrect2k51 :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

As promised today we’ll be having a small contest for the holidays. Just tell us below what your favorite part of the holiday season is and you’ll be entered into a draw. Anyone who posts will be entered and we’ll randomly draw a name from the thread to win a $50 bonus!

Account must have at least one deposit to participate and no matter how may posts you’ll only be entered once per player.

1 Like

This contest closes New Years Eve at midnight!

2 Likes

Thanks mate…
Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Christmas is without a doubt my favourite time of year as it’s the time of Holiday Season.This time of year, I naturally get in a better mood because of the weather and the fact that everyone has time off, everyone seems happier, and the pace of life and work slows down.So that we can participate in group activities. It’s wonderful to see people returning from abroad and family taking time off from work, and my favourite part of Christmas is the energy in the air that inspires all of these traditions around the world.

2 Likes

Its a time for family to come together sharing the Christmas spirit with eachother. A time for our beautiful families to share our home made feast and share great stories and plenty of laughter.
Thats what Christmas is to my family and I.

2 Likes

Christmas is a time of joy, A time for love and cheer , A time for making memories, To last throughout the year. Saying goodbye to 2022 and welcoming 2023 with a warm heart :heart:

1 Like

Family & Friends!

1 Like

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone :evergreen_tree::star2:
I must say that i love the colours of christmas time (red & green) :blush:
But most of all it’s all about the family for me. This is a very enjoyable time as it is the only time in the year that we all (family) come together at a special time :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::star2::star2:

1 Like

The winner for the contest is…drum roll please… @Peteboi ! Congratulations mate!

The bonus has been added to your account now!