Red carpet 2022

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has received any kind of bonus relating to the red carpet???
I was put on it last year in July and constantly keep my eyes open for any kind of bonus regarding the red carpet but haven’t come across any at all

1 Like

I’m on red carpet status too and I haven’t had anything since January. Massive disappointment, I also keep checking and hoping every day too

How many lifetime points do you need for “red carpet”? I am on black level which is meant to go up to 5,000,000 million points but I have 15,000,000 million points nearly

1 Like

I was on Red carpet status until November last year when they reset me to green!!! Then with back and forth chats they finally lifted my tier but not back to my platinum level just black status, but what can I do…

I never received anything on red carpet but the call to say I had been upgraded :joy:

1 Like

How many points do you need for green??? And red??? And Platinum??? And well done
katem2021 ! :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Platnium is the level before black level. Platnium was however a way better experience in my opinion. I got red carpet status when I was on gold level. I think it has to do with the amount of gameplay possibly

1 Like

Oh shame lol I thought platinum was the highest haha yeah red carpet did nothing really… lol

Yes ditto from me

1 Like

Okay so if Black status is up to 5,000,000 what status comes after black? And what status goes up to 15,000,000?