Deposit bonus won’t come on screen

Hi there I understand about this on goon issues but I can receive an deposit bonus nothing so plz can I get something in return like a cash bonus plz I rang up an the girl was laughing I said this is real money not faik

1 Like

Same only one weekly deposit bonus instead of two. I Asked for it to be escalated…
Screenshot_20220604-105952
They reply saying its been discontinued. Though hes speaking about the wrong thing altogether.

2 Likes

So i have only recieved one weekly deposit bonus for three weeks. Yesterday i was given one free weekly deposit and told if happens again to message back. Though im still missing two like its ok. Asked him to escalate it and wouldnt. Took an hr to get him to give me the bonus. So all up three almost four hours for 1/3 of my deposit bonuses. And told im wrong like ten times in the process.

2 Likes

Hey twitch. Same for me, just made it to black level, and now don’t get the two daily matches up to $100 each and only get one weekly bonus match instead of two. Sucks so bad

2 Likes

Same for me too

2 Likes

In fact I stopped getting the Two daily bonuses about 6 months or so ago and was told only available to cripto deposits not cash deposits even though the black level clearly says two deposits daily ! Nothing about cripto

2 Likes

Me too. Had the worst customer service experience with a Manager yesterday, just being condescending and just not helping! I was Lifetime/Platinum on Red Carpet status November 2021 when they did that upgrade they dropped me to Green telling me that that was my level, well no it effing wasnt so after many back and forth chats they put me on Black. Which is fine whatever better than being on the bottom tier and staring again. It hasn’t been until the latest “troubles” they have been having with the site that my “Two 100% Daily matches” just don’t appear anymore?! Painful, because I do enjoy playing here but ever since November it’s just gone down hill…

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220606-153444

Anyone notice how it never sends to same account anymore. Always jumps around. Thats all me adding to Joe except the TAB one.

2 Likes

Note that our billing descriptors are randomized so this is actually quite normal.

If not promoted onsite I would assume that these daily matches are somewhat discretionary by the marketing team. Note that many of these additional or account specific promotions are generally not permanent or guaranteed as they tend to have a life cycle. This doesn’t mean you can’t be picked up by other promotions.

Weekly deposits… And its a reward of the tier… And the random bank accounts only started a few months ago.

1 Like

Plz can get a cash bonus for the troubles

We don’t provide these publicly over the Forum I’m afraid.

Hi, I was told by a manager via chat that I was not eligible for the two daily bonus matches so have been depositing raw… please explain why my tier shows that I am!?

1 Like

The notes on the account do not seem to reflect this as what they stated was simply that you do need to deposit first in order to activate this bonus by the system.

You are eligible but it is activated with a first deposit.

Fed up with this issue.
Guys they don’t care about our issues.
God knows how many more like us reported this still they don’t take any action to stop having members report about this.
Always denying and ask to send screenshot!!
Just recently I got to undestand this!!

4 Likes

@Foster @Paul @Thomas I thought I was the only 1 having this issue!!
What is more revolting a moderator mentioned that some particular deposit bonus has been discontinued!!!.
I was never given this information although I’ve been behind you guys with this issue for a long time!! Right??
I want you to reply me please! @Foster @Thomas @Paul .
Who is to be blame for this?
That’s very UNPROFESSIONAL!!!
IF THE BONUS WAS DISCONTINUED JOE FORTUNE SHOULD HAVE MADE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!
SO THAT MEMBERS DONT BOTHER YOU AND LOSE TIME WITH THIS !
MEMBERS LOSE THEIR TIME & YOUR TIME ALSO!!
YOU MAKE LIFE HARD FOR US!!

2 Likes

I can understand the frustration and perhaps messaging about the bonus may have help which we agree with.

However all bonuses are subject to change at any given time unfortunately. They can be removed, modified or new ones added. This is part of our terms on the bonus page that they are subject to change at any given time at our discretion.

1 Like

@Thomas I cannot tell again & again what is the problem. I cannot send pictures again & again!.
You take me for a stupid?? Check how many pictures I uploaded for the issue!
Still asking me to send pictures.
Is that a joke?
You guys do this on purpose for members to get fed up and give up??!
Go check all the messages from the beginning & see all that you asking have been submitted multiple times in the forum & by mail to many moderators.
It’s the moderators who are playing ball with me!!
Don’t angry me and make my thoughts about Joe Fortune worst !!

1 Like